Sunday, December 18, 2005

Count Down 06 : Dil Chahta Hai!

I'm feeling too Lazy to write my crap which I have been writing for last few days! So just pasting one of my old blogs over here ;)

I am not GUILTY ...
I am not INNOCENT ...
I am just trying to SURVIVE!

I am not STUPID ...
I am not LEGEND ...
I am just trying to LIVE with it!

I am not HATED ...
I am not LOVED ...
I am just trying to be MYSELF!

I am not DEAD ...
I am not ALIVE ...
I am just trying to BE!

About Dil Chahta Hai :
Do I really need to write anything about this movie? I know the answer is NO, still would like to give some inside information about this movie : Farhan Akhtar originally wrote the movie by casting Akshaye Khanna as Akash, Hrithik Roshan as Siddhart and Saif Ali Khan as Sameer. When Hrithik Roshan turn down the movie the role went to Abhishek Bachan. After Abhishek's withdrawal Farahn take Aamir Khan with a quick change in the previous cast, swapping Akshay Khanna as Siddhart and Aamir khan as Akash.

This movie takes me to my days at Trivandrum, where I had seen movie 6 times. Before that I had seen it once in my hometown along with 25 friends and then twice in Banglore. When I shifted to Mumbai, I purchased VCD! I carried that with me here in UStayAlone! Now I see this movie on demand!!!

My Favorite Dialogue :

SHALINI : "Akash, Kal hum vapas ja rahe hai. Kya tum aaj raat dinner ke liye aa sakate ho ?"
AKASH : "Pata nahi" (Drops the Phone. A pause and a wicked grin!)


DilChahtaHai

Aamir rocks big time in most of the scenes in the End!