Thursday, December 01, 2005

PNN News!!!

I haven't posted news for a while. So here we go :

1) I purchased on more mp3 player. This one is 1 GB. So the count is 4, that too after being broke here . The same model I had bought in 100 $ three months back, this one I got in 70 after reaching Circuit city at 4 45 AM in the morning on Thanks-Giving Day. It was nice to see a crowd of 300 people, all of them standing in a queue so early in the morning on that day. I have never seen 400 people inside circuit city here!!

2) The Hillbrook bar has once again OPEN as Bunty is back from his vacation. Planning to visit it this weekend.

3) PaPPu is leaving for home tomorrow. Our internal sources reveal that the people in UStayAlone are going to celebrate tomorrow as "Freedom Day"! But when they got the news that PaPPu is coming back after a month (he is going on Vacation), they decided to celebrate each day as "Freedom Day", till the time he comes back!

4) V had a good deal in the hair cutting shop. He had his 6-month-old-hairs, cut at the expense of 1 month haircut cost! (I am looking for a better deal, mine are 8 months old now!!)

5) N has not boarded a plane till now after this . So no news on that front for time being.

6) One more Fortune Cookie which I got today .

Cookie2

I think this cookie sums up the news at my front!!!*