Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ohh my d@rling!!!!!

Feels like my wings have been broken! I am not the one who used to be inside me few days back! Seems everything has changed!

I am like an eagle with broken wings. I dreamt of flying HIGH in the skies, but will not be able to do it in my lifetime ! SHE is the only one who can bring something for me cherish my dreams. But SHE doesn't!

I am not sleeping ...Just woke up from the virtual sleep I was having for past few days. Now I am really scared to face the reality. Wann go to sleep again .....! I don't have courage to face the facts ...simply because SHE has cut my wings, kept me shattered! Waiting for her to come back to me and help me conquer the unlimited skies!

Ohh my HOPE ... please come back in my life again!! Just to relish my dre@m$!!!


h1OuntitledE