Friday, October 14, 2005

C h I c K e N B i R y @ N i !!!!!!!!!!

One year back PaPPu had prepared Veg-Biryani at my apt. So to give him chance to improve his cooking, I asked him to prepare Chicken Biryani. Just to give him a practice!!! I didn't have any selfish-purpose behind this :D
Anyways, after that PaPPu called me 4-5 times at his apt saying that he will prepare the Chicken Biryani. But he never kept his promise. So whenever I get chance, I used to remind him Chicken Biryali infront of everyone! (Chance pe Dance!!). But he surprised me yesterday by sending one mail. I have stopped eating and drinking since yesterday just to keep my papi-pet empty!

Here is the mail :

Hi all,
We will be having chicken biryani this weekend on Friday from 8 PM to 8 AM at H-205. Please don't forget to bring your Company badge.

Please send your response so that we can plan accordingly. Also DO NOT forward this to all who are missing in the list and NOT interested to come.

Please note that we are eating on Friday this time.

With Best Regards,
Mandar (ka Bandar)


Actually there is something special about this mail. We play cricket on the weekends and generally I send mail for this everyweek. I am sending the mail in the same format for last 3-4
months. Here is what I generally send :

Hi all,
We will be playing cricket this week end on Sunday from 08:00 AM at Company ground.Please don't forget to bring your Company badge.

Please send your response so that we can plan out accordingly. Also please forward this to all who are missing in the list and interested to come.

Please note that we are playing on Sunday this time.

With Best Regards,
Mandar


One thing is sure! PaPPu has become smart now! He deserves to get promotion. So all guys over here, start searching someone to promote PaPPu!! This photo might help you out for your purpose!!

Please call me PaPPu!