Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Count Down 03 : All Set!!

I woke up in morning and checked my mail box, just to find that there was no mail about my ticket. So I almost had prepared my mind that I will have to leave on 27th. I went to office and when I started my Laptop, I got the good news that my ticket was finally booked after lots of firefighting!

This Christmas means a lot to me! I am so happy now!

Then we had gone to fare well lunch and I got one nice gift from my Manager. This damn good T-Shift! Perfect for me :)

T Shirt

Then I got a Gift of Marvin's Magic Box Tricks from the team. I am "supposed to be" Magic Man on the team. Basically we have one pet name for each of us. Then people signed my gift. Here are the signatures from my team members :

D : "Thanks for your Magic"
J : "Best Wishes"
M : "Don't forget Blogs, will surely miss MVP" (MVP is My Video Parlor and M has most number of hits to my blog. He is a religious reader of all craps I write. Hats off to his patience and thanks!)
P : "Enjoy Buddy & Best of Luck" (I talk passionately with P about my "dre@m$")
R : "From a geek to a geek. All the best" (R is known as Geek on our team)
A : "Don't forget FILMS, u know who!" (Myself and A always dream about making a movie in future. May our dream come true!)
V : "Its a small world, we will surely catch you"
K : "Wishing u all the best"
V : "All the best"
K : "Shall miss ur cooking tips, ATB" (One of my "cooking" students :P This'll sound pretty hilarious comment if you have gone thr' my previous blogs!)
S : "Good Luck"
V : "ATB"
S : "All the best"
N : "Good Luck"

Here is a pic of this sweet gift!

Tricks

M & T had given me my rare photo as a gift few days back. Though this does not look to be my photo, it IS my photo and I have taken photo of the photo and uploaded that here. Thanks a lot for such a nice gift!!!

Photo

Also I received a so many mails from the people with whom I have worked for last 20 months. Actually I have worked with different vendors. This mail is from the team leader of one of them. He is not from company, but from different company, but our works are interdependent as we are working for the same business. The italics suggests that I have changed the words to hide the identity!



Hi My_name,

The XYZ team at Company_name Limited has enjoyed working with you and you have really been cooperative and always helped us do our jobs better. We like your patience and persistence in getting the work done. We always felt like obliging your request more out of love and respect since you have exhibited utmost professionalism and understood our concerns here.

We wish a very best from bottom of our hearts both in personal and professional endeavors. Good luck.

Regards
Name

XYZ Team Lead
On behalf of the whole team.


That was quite a touching one. I had a very good chemistry with almost all the groups.

I'll surely miss this place, I'll surely miss my work here and I'll surely miss the people around me!

Hats off to you guys for making my stay memorable and thanks a lot for everything!!!