Monday, February 13, 2006

12 02 06

After the so-called study of 1 month I found the following few points of retrospection :

1) An engineering student can not be sincere even after the 5 years of professional life. (This proves I am not interested much about the results! But WTH, try again!)
2) Dreams are always better kept unfulfilled so that u'll have more energy next time when u chase them.
3) My parents want me to give more exams of these kinds as they think that the study is the only thing which will make me stay at home most of the time.
4) There is always next time for everything. So keep walking.

After the laborous work of 1 month, I guess GOA is the best place to chill out. So I am heading towards Goa tomorrow for 3 days to make up for the "missed out" one month ;)

Also one thing I want to point out that before exam, I got at least 25 calls and same number of SMSs from all parts of world to give me all the best. Probably most of my friends were curious than me about my studies ;)

Friends are forever!!!!