Friday, January 13, 2006

dre@m$$$$$ !!!!!

Finally the day has arrived! The day which I have been waiting for last four and half years!! I know how eagarly I was waiting for this day and how exited I am!

4 weeks of vacation!!
just to get more SPACE in life,
just to add more SPICE in life!!
just to do what I always wanted to,
just to follow what I always wanted to!!

I know its not easy at this point, in fact, some of my friends are saying that this is the worst decision anybody could have ever taken!!

But, What the Heck!! I have my proper back-up plans ready!! So who cares even if I fail. As I have always experienced that small failures will always take u to GRANT VICTORIES!

So its time to perform for me. I guess I am all geared up for this challenge, the one I always dreamt of!

Still I will Keep dreaming!!!
And most importantly keep following them!!