Friday, June 03, 2005

B'day Bash ....Grand Victory!!

18-year-old Spanish sensation Rafael Nadal had decided to do friendship with Roger Federer.

b_h_nadalfederer_0602_gal03

Then they set for the most awaited clash on Roland Garros!

b_h_montage_nadal_0602_01

Roger Federer was made to play hard! He is undoubtfully "THE BEST" in today's era and my favorite too! It was pretty hard to imagine him in this situation while I wanted him to win French Open desperately! Federer Won Laureus Sportsman Award this year, kinda Sports Oscar award and if he would have won French OPEN this year, he would have become the Youngest Man to finish his Career Grand Slam! I wanted him to achieve this feat this year.... but offcourse I can wait for one more year!!

b_h_federer_31_01

But Rafael had a surprise party on his B'day. Being on the verge of completing his teen's, he was very enthusiastic all the time in the match. The most of the crowd was behind him after he won the first set. I like the way he plays double wristed backhand shot, in fact, I should say forehand as he is lefty, but what the heck, I don't mind calling it anything as long as I am enjoying his game. He generate so much power in this shot!

b_v_nadal_31_01

He celebrated b'day with a great moment of victory!

b_v_nadal_27_gal15

I remember when Roger Federer won against Pete Sampras in US open he was also 19 years old. He was quite a sensation then! So is the time with Rafael Nadal today! Seems he was on the receiving end today! But the work is just half done. Would like to see Nadal going on to win the title!

Federer Nadal