Sunday, April 17, 2005

Coming back to LIFE …!!

Life has come back to Normal! I am able to find the “Reply” and “Compose” buttons in my mailbox. My Reliance Bill has started increasing again! My friends in U Stay Alone are getting bored with my phone calls again! Indian Cricket team has started performing pathetically again! I am getting used to all the things which were part of my “Normal” life!

I back to my shoes of a passionate dre@mer! I used to day-dream a lot! But lately I was sick n’ tired of my dre@m$. I hate dreaming while sleeping. So I used to sleep a lot lately to avoid dre@ming! And look at me now, I woke up at 7 AM on Sunday and writing this blog …..!

After a log gap, we played cricket yesterday. We were only 6 people, but still it was damn cool! After the Cricket, I went to Manish’s house and had delicious “Dhokala”! Watched “Sideways”, “The Sixth Sense” and “The Shawshank Redemption” this week. Bouy … I loved the way Tim Robbins has played the character of Andy Dufresne in this movie. He is definitely contender of main character in one script that I am writing for one short film. Yep!! My latest dre@m is writing and directing one short film. It has two characters. One will be played by Al Pacino. The other will be either Tom Hanks or Tim Robbins. I have not decided whom to take. Before watching “The Shawshank Redemption”, Tom Hanks was the only choice. But if he is too busy, I am still fine with Tim Robbins also. He seems to be most natural to the character that I am writing! No worry guys, I will keep you updated whom I am taking in my short film! Neways, “Spanlish” will be today’s menu! Also we have started watching one Foreign Language Film (non-English, non-Hindi, non-Marathi, non-Telagu, non-Tamil Film to be precise!) every Sunday.

My friend Jayant has come to my place. So I am getting Tea everyday! I was missing Abhay as he used to prepare tea everyday when he was here for his vacation. So at least 3-4 days while Jayant is here, I won’t miss Abhay!!

Anyway, its time to have a Tea now … Jayant has just woke up!! I will be writing more from today .. He he!

My Current Song on my Mind :

"Aksar dil ko hai gila ,
ki tumse mujhe kya mila ...
meri zindagi mere pyar ka,
tumne diya kya sila ...
phir kabhi jab kareeb se,
main khud ko dekh lun agar ..
dil ke aaine mein bas,
tum hi tum aaogi nazar ..."
"Aksar..........
dil hi dil aksar ...
han tumhein soch kar ...
dil hi dil aksar ..."
Shaan Rocks!