Sunday, April 10, 2005

One Year !!

When I came here, I was confident that I will go back in 6 months. But somehow I could stay here for 1 year and still going strong! Lots of things have changed in 1 year, right from my hair eStyle to my thinking process. Just wanted to pen them down! People, who know me most, can only understand the value of dre@ms and instability in my LIFE!

I was a dre@mer then …
Always passionate to convert them into reality!
I am a dre@mer now …
With an empty soul with no trace of reality!

I was a total failure then …
NEVER succeeded to my potential!
I am trying HARD to fail now …
Without knowing my potential!

I used to adore instability …
Always wanted to be a volatile spirit!
Now I am getting scared with the stability …
Just succeeding to be more stable day by day!

Instability was backbone of my thirst …
Thirst for the unknown goals of my life!
Stability is pushing me to the comfort zone …
Making me unaware of my goals!

I always wanted to be part of the crowd then…
Just make the most of my LIFE!
I am trying to avoid the crowd now …
Just to figure out my LOST life!

They used to curse me for being extrovert …
‘Cause they always find me around!
Now they are cursing me for being introvert…
‘Cause I don’t want them to be around!

Trying to figure out what happened in one year …
Trying to find out what is gonna happen next year …
Just finishing in vain to find myself…
Trying to figure out what’s happening around now!

I am dreaming of instability now ...
Just to end up in stable reality!!