Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Some Banality ...!

I can't stop laughing after reading all these. No hard feelings. Just take it easy! I am not a supporter or I am not against "current" Indian Captain! Have fun!

Best Seller by Ganguly: Back to the Pavillion in 2 minutes


- Shoaib Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I
haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am
quick but he is quickest.", he says. "I think I should now cut my run
up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half
way through my run up."


- Narain Karthikeyan to get some tips on Speed from Ganguly. His
sponsorers have asked him to talk to the Prince of Kolkata. They are
also planning to endorse Ganguly.


- Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and
padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know
there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken world
records a few times in this series" , says the Indian dimunitive
wicketkeeper.


- Q: Any Guesses which is Ganguly's favorite movie?
A:Gone in 60 seconds.


- Railways keen on Ganguly: Atleast we'll be having someone who comes
(back) before time. This will help them improve the image with the
Indian public.


- Q: Which was the hottest place in B'lore Chinnaswami Stadium for the
past few days?
A: The seat Ganguly was sitting in while in the Pavillion.


- Ganguly to donate all his bats to charity. "I don't require a bat
nowadays", said the Indian southpaw.


- Dravid's latest comment on Ganguly: "In the pavillion, there's God,
and then there's Ganguly (always there)".



Long live Ganguly! As long as he's there, (others) have nothing to fear.

Amar Sonar Bangla! Ganguly for President.



I m HelpLess

The "most happening scene" these days on the cricket field!