Sunday, March 20, 2005

"BLACK" is "HOLY WHITE" !

I was merely two years old and my destiny was written! "There you go. Thou shall be deaf and blind forever your life." As a child it was very difficult to digest this fact. I had not even known what did that mean. Something was always following me. All the time! I never knew what it was. Later I learnt that people call it a darkness. I was totally insane then. I didn't know what to do. So I would do anything... just anything .... resulting in myself getting beaten up.... just to give me energy to do more of such things! The BLACK had rotten my mind! The BLACK ... the darkness and the long silence!

I was very happy to make my own life miserable because I was tired of being followed by the darkness. I wasn't aware that all that I was doing was making other people's life miserable too! Then YOU came into my life. YOU were different than the other people around me. YOU made me realise that darkness is following me because I wanted it to follow me. YOU gave me the energy to fight against my destiny. YOU gave me strength to fight against the darkness. YOU made me realise that I could change my own destiny. YOU were the one who showed me my own world through my dreams. I realised that I don't need eyes to see my dreams!

My world was darkness and silence. I was very curious how the world around me is which is full of light and zest. YOU helped me to see the world through YOUR eyes. I couldn't listen, but I could feel the zest of life through YOUR words! Words ...hmm... YOUR words flowing through YOUR hands. At this point I could feel that I have surmounted the world!

I had regretted about not having eyes before YOU met me. YOU taught me that not having eyes is not the reason for not to have VISION inside you. YOU infused VISION inside me. But destiny had its hand to play. When I had achieved what YOU wanted me to, I had to regret that I don't have eyes 'cause I were not able to see the happiness and sparkling light in YOUR eyes. And now ....after all this, YOU have forgotten YOUR own magic! YOU do not recognise me. I had lost YOU once. But not this time!

YOU have taught me to fight against the silence and darkness. I have just decided to follow YOU. Once YOU were my teacher, YOU fought against the BLACK darkness for me. Now its time to payback! We are just exchanging the roles here...Nothing else!!

P.S. :
Ayesha Kapoor has given a commendable performance as Young Michelle McNally. Rani Mukherjee has given her "the best" performance! After looking the promos, I thought Amitabh Bachchan overacts in this movie. I do take my words back!! SLB's direction skills are fabulous. I can't imagine he is the same person who had created Dev(bewada)Das!

Check this out .....Some facts about BLACK!