Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My lady Luv!!!

Every time she meets me, she's like ,"Man ... you are not eating properly!" , "What have u done to urself?", "You have lost weight, r u skipping ur meals?" etc. I am used to this after being away from home for past 5 years. The only new dialogue that has been added is : "When are you going to cut your hairs?"

Yes... I am talking about my mother. I met her last weekend after a month or so. The first thing she started (as usual) was about food! I guess given her a chance; she will make me eat all the food in the world!!!

When I was at home for vacation for about a month, I had gained lot of weight just by consuming 'solid' things! (Generally I have an allergy to solid things and I always prefer liquid things!)All credit goes to her. The first thing in the morning that she wanted me to do was to eat!!! I used to eat like a pig and first time in my life span I crossed 70 Kgs!

But its not all about food, the list is ever-ending! The way she keeps everything simple, the way she accommodates everybody is simply amazing! She is the patience booster for me!! I wish I could tackle all my problems with all the cool n' calmness the way she does!

Just one of my previous posts which I had written for her : I miss you so much!