Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just another ....!

..All n' all its just, another Brick in the Wall!!

Heard this song quite a few times yeasterday night. I guess I have come to the cross road where I didn't want to come to ever in my life! I was never good at solving puzzles and life has thrown a little puzzle at me. I guess I should get used to solving puzzles now.

I know whatever I have written over here, is a crap. (Few people will go ahead and say that all of my blogs are crap ;)) But sometimes crap is so meaningful!

Anyways, one more brick has been added to the wall of my dreams. One more failure means one more 'experience'! (Read 'One night @ Call center' by Chetan Bhagat to understand how important it is to fail just as to taste gr8 success in future.)

I guess I should stop now. You see, I have a wall to build!!!