Friday, January 28, 2005

FRIENDs are Forever !

I know I am the luckiest person in the world. But it has nothing to do with me as such! Its all because of my friends.

It really flattens me to know how much my friends love me. I was busy last 2-3 weeks and could not send mails to anybody. Today one friend turned up on YM and told me that he is missing my mails! His words "are tu mail keli nahis ki kase tari watte" (It really sucks if you don't mail me!)

An Indian friend, currently in Japan, sends me a B'day Gift when I am in UStayAlone! (Height of Globalization) I am speechless! I remember I was out watching movie on my B'day and had got 4-5 calls at around 12 at night going unanswered and none of these had come from UStayAlone!

But UPS really sucks....these people can not figure out exact appt nos. It took almost 1 month to reach parcel at my place though the website said it to be within 2 days! Also today they dropped the parcel at the appt just infront of mine and not at my appt. Fortunately he is my friend and I could finally get it !

I wish to sing on the tune of the song "WORDS" ....!

Its only FRIENDS and FRIENDS are all I have .......

I know nobody can beat me in that respect!