Wednesday, January 19, 2005

SUrPRIse Time .. P@rty Time !

Yesterday Night 9 PM :

Mohit, Gaurav, Vinay, Sachin, Rashmi, Rajesh and Viral came to our appt. (As usual) I was sleeping in the bedroom and Buddy (Goudhaman), Nagendra were sitting in the Hall.

They didn't even bother to talk to buddy and lifted him and started giving the bumps. He was wondering what was going on. So he started shouting, "Mandar, Mandar .... help me ..! Bachaoooooo"


So I ran towards hall at the speed of light with My Camera. I took the snap of this "On Going Kicking Show" and made buddy invisible. I also took care that the faces of all the people who were giving him bumps will come blurred so that there will be no proof of this incidence. Wann check the photo ... here we go ... !



Invisible


Buddy thanked me for saving his life by making him invisible in the photo. Then he asked what was going on in our appt. Suddenly Nagendra brought the Cake from the kitchen (Which was kept as a very secret place). Then Buddy realised that it was treat given to him by all of us by giving him b'day bumps!

Then as usual after cutting cake, a very important and holy ritual of painting the face with the cake followed. Everybody did "chance pe dance" by performing this important ritual! I made it sure that I catch this moment in my camera!


Buddy bday


Just was wondering who is next now !!