Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Friends are forever !

Yesterday said "alvida" to Balaji. He has been a very good friend of mine. In fact when I joined my first project, he was not part of my team exactly, but he used to help me a lot. That too when he was in Singapore and I was in India. You won't expect to get help like this from your known ones. But he did it !

Whenever he used to come back from onsite project, he used to bring us hell lot of chocolates...of different types. Me and Amit were the first one to grab them !

He was the one who helped me when I came to UStayAlone. I counted on him only though I knew many people here. He is genius and I am mischievous. This is what I did on his b'day !

M@nn did this !


He will be going home and he will work from there. He is really workaholic ! I am not sure when we are going to meet again or whether we are gone meet again ...!

But as they say ..... FRIENDS ARE FOREVER !!