Wednesday, December 29, 2004

$now @ll the w@y !!

Good news … I have a good “bakra” at my room ….Abhay has come to my place to enjoy (?) his holidays ….!

Bad News ….He does not let me sleep early at night ….so feel sleepish in the office !

Monday early morning we were watching Mr. Been and at around 2 AM my roomie came to us and asked us just to peep outside house !

My GOD …Snow all the way … We packed ourselves immediately and set out !

It was really fun as it was my first snow fall here. We took plenty of snaps. I tried to take the snap of Abhay hitting a snow ball at me, but had to take many retakes as Abhay is very very DAKU ! He did “chance pe dance” and hit me many snow balls. Finally I could take the following photo !

Throwing Snow-Balls at me

We went out side the appt to have a look at the roads and the roads were all white ! I understood what is coming on for next few days ..Driver’s nightmare ! ( Good that I don’t have to drive he he !)

I took some snaps in the morning before going to office as well.

Its really getting cold here and I am enjoying it ! Now till March I have to get along with a sight of Snowy Roads, but it looks wonderful !

Have look at these snaps in spare time !