Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Bloggers and S/W Professionals

Recently I had a chat with my friend Teliphone on Yahoo about Bloggers ! Here we go :


Teliphone: u there?

Teliphone: reply only if not busy....

me : yeah

Teliphone: hmmm

Teliphone: why I asked if you r busy or not is...

Teliphone: I am going to blog right here..

Teliphone: so r u ready?

me : very much

me : I am good at listening

me : (grinning)

Teliphone: In my opinion... the work and money are inversely proportional..

Teliphone: so less you work.. you earn more..

Teliphone: i am not talking about the rate of earning money (money/work = infinity if work -> 0) but actual amount of money...

Teliphone: at least this is applicable to software industry...

Teliphone: so ppl who don't work and read others blog earn a lot..

me : (smile)

Teliphone: and those who write those blog instead of working earn even more..

me : (fainted)

Teliphone: I think I should go and grab the 5th coffee of the day..

me : I too need it desperately !


Imagine if we apply the same principle to the students about studies and marks ! So all the students, please don't study. If you study you will get 2/4. If you read others blog, you will get 3/4. If you wrote your blog, you will get 4/4 ! (lol).

Would appreciate if you share your blogs with me so that I can read them and get more money ! (he he )