Sunday, December 12, 2004

May I know your Phone Number ?

You can not imagine there can be such reasons for people to be happy.

1) Prashant is happy because after his exams in IITB, he is enjoying his holidays at his home. He is happier now as phone at his home is not working. This is what he has written in his mail.

"phone suddha 2-3 mahine salag chalalyamule ata ajari

padala ahe.....bare zale tyamule mandar ata trass denar nahi

:):)"

I read his mail at 7.00 PM. But before that I had tried his home no at 12 Noon and got the message that the phone is out of order. (I really cursed a lot to BSNL !) After reading this mail, I am laughing like anything ! People back in India are really scared of my Phones. (But relianceindiacall people must be happy :lol)

2) Abhay is very happy for Prashant. This is what he mentioned in his mail !

"prashant, u lucky bas........

1. u r at home (not sure when i will be)

2. exams r over (hv 4 exams in 4 days!! u know what i mean???)

3. having lotsa free time (may be i cud renumber it as 2a!!)

4. can sleep at 8

5. mandar cant call u!!! (the happiest man on the whole globe!!!!!)

i remember writing a "nibandh" in school days..."vidnyan, fayade ki tote"...sure, i did not realise at that time that vidnyan cud be so dangerous, rather PAKAUFYING!!! doom the day when Alexander Graham Bell ended up inventing telephone!!! if i ever meet him in swarga (where i am destined to go!!!), i wud first hold "gachchi"...but that wudnt be in near future...so prashant just tell me what u hv done to ur telephone???? "

Imagine what I have done after reading Abhay's mail : I called at his home. But today seems to be a good day of his. I could not catch him on phone. Hell ! Better you watch out Abhay !!

By the way, my regular bakra's these days for Voice Chat/Phone call are :

1) Paragya Shah Rukh Tengshe - I call him at his room and starting firing him everyday for not keeping in touch ! Then I tell him to call me back at my home through his cell. He must be repenting why he took the cell phone !

2) Abhay - My roommate has taken cell so that I can call this guy everyday.

3) eShal - He must be trying to remember the first day when we had a Voice chat to find out what was wrong on that day ! He must be repenting over that as he is in Japan and I catch him almost everyday now a days.

4) Amit Teli(phone) - Its different case with Amity as we both are not sure who "pakavufy" whom ! May both of us are too DIM to understand that !

But now I have decided to become a good boy. So I am trying to catch new "bakra"s these days. I already got one "bakra". Called Siva and talked for 90 minutes ! (All people mentioned above would be on cloud no 9 after reading this.)

Anyone interested to become my "bakra", please let me know your number !