Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Saga by Riverside !

RASH-ME !!

All of us are fed up with her non-stop buk-buk !

Preeti is fed up with Rash-me as she has got used to forget her appt key and wake her up at 1 AM everyday. Mohit, Gaurav and Vinay are fed up with her as she does not share rent with them. I am fed up with her as she starts talking Marathi with me every time. (I have not seen anybody killing Marathi so brutally.)

I am writing only one reason per person due to lack of time and space !

On Sunday, I had a very bad dream and I suddenly woke up shouting "Marathi manasa Jaagaaa Hoooooooooo ". Gaurav got so much exited with my shouting that he called all of us together and had a master plan of getting rid of Rash-me !

As Philadelphia Downtown is Gaurav's favorite place, he prepared a plan that we all will take Rash-me to downtown alongside river and then one of us will take an opportunity to push her into the deep water.

So we somehow convince her to come with us to downtown. We had to listen to her "ThaN ThaNa ThaN ThaN ThaN Thharah" while convincing her. Mohit, at a point, was so pissed off that he was about to bang his laptop on her head. But somehow Vinay stopped him from doing that !

So we were all set with our Master Plan !

We reached the riverside and started looking for the deepest point in the river. Finally we arrived at that point. We were standing by the river. Gaurav started talking to Rash-me so that she does not understand what is going behind her. Preeti confirmed that it was the deepest point and we can finish our assignment there. Vinay analysed the situation and gave me hint that I can go ahead and finish the job. Mohit was all set to take the snap of this historical moment in our lives.



So I slowly moved towards Rash-me, taking care that no body hears even my footsteps. I reached her and I was about to push her down in the river and ...........

Suddenly she turned around and starting talking to me in Marathi ...I mean in a language that she thinks to be Marathi

....... And look at me ...... I was literally frozen !!!!

Everybody was angry with me as I could not finish up the job, eSpecially Mohit. I later learned that he was angry with me because he could not take the snap of this very historical moment ! He took revenge of this with all of us by telling us to stand/stop/sit/walk and all possible verbs, in all possible positions to take the snaps ! I swear everybody of us will run away when we will see camera in Mohit's hand .....off course Rash-me wouldn't !

But we have not lost our hopes yet. We have immediately come up with a new plan to be executed next week. We will go to the ice-skating next week Saturday in the morning. But the final plan of how to execute this really important job while skating is not decided yet. All ideas are heartily welcome. The person, whose idea will work, will be served free in Hillbrook Bar for his whole life ! (Thanks to Gaurav)

Well......are you thinking ? We all are desperately waiting to listen to your ideas !



A Saga at Riverside