Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Lady !

(One of the very good forwarded mails I have received)

She has always been there for me,
someone I admire the most; then its she
who gives me strength to carry on,
loving me from dusk to dawn.

I can lie in her arms for a thousand years,
for I know she can wash away my tears
with the love she has deep in her heart,
for she knows I am her part.

Each day I woke up to see her smile,
each night I slept to the tunes she sang
and as she put her fingers thru' my hair,
wondered, if this was heaven.

She knows the way I feel,
she knows me from head to heel,
and the joy she felt when I came into her life,
she cherishes more sweeter than a pie.

She's been there thru' the ups and downs,
holding my hand each time I fell down,
smiling at the ways I react,
praying for me to return home intact.

I wish she was with me always,
cos' I miss her now, for its been days,
and its true for me there is no other,
no other lady, like my Mother.