Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Ocean's Twelve ....

Yeas, I am going to write about yesterday night's adventures !

Yesterday night we went to watch the sequel of Ocean's 11 : Ocean's Twelve. As name suggests, it has a "special" addition to the team of thieves. It is a very well directed movie, but in the last 20-30 minutes, felt like watching a typical bollywood hindi Movie. There are very humourous scenes when Julia will act in the movie as "Julia Roberts". Worth watching once. All the actors have given a good performance eSpecially George Clooney. I really like this guy's work !

Catherine Zeta-Jones looks too good !!

But the real story began when the movie ended. After the movie ended and we just stood up from our seats, Gaurav said, " Really a nice movie yaar !". Soon while we were leaving the theater, Mohit whispered into my ears ... "Gaurav was sleeping all the time ! " (lol)

Any way, it was a good time-pass for me after getting bored with my regular schedule. I need more of such breaks these days !! Lots of holidays are also coming. So let's N'joy it !!!

P.S. : Many people will be happy to read this blog as I haven't tried to generate any story out of this !