Tuesday, July 26, 2005

All's Well now!

Past few days I am smoking like Hell. I don't even want to count how many of cigs I have smoked. My words were dried out n' I was not talking properly with people around me. I could feel it from their faces!

Finally my father's bypass has been done successfully. It all happened so fast that I didn't have a time to think whether to go back or not. Also my father insisted me not to come there. The doctor who operated happened to be my relative. Also my sister being Doctor and my brother being there, I could stay ALIVE here. This incident has reinforced my faith in Lord Ganesha!

My friends have given me a strong support in this. I don't know how to thank them. They have helped me monitorily and most importantly they have not let my family feel that I was not there. Actually I am speechless and can't find words to describe my feeling here.

When I sent out a mail about this, I got a read receipt from my friend in Korea and the next minute I was on phone with him! That was so touchy!! I had "n" number of pings on YM from all my friends across globe when they read my mail. My friends in Pune were constantly with my family right from the hospitalization till the surgery was over successfully. One of my friends gave his bike and apt keys to my brother to use. You really feel proud of yourself when you know that such people are your friends!!

Even my client, my manager, project team, all my roomies and all my friends over here have helped my in one or the other respect. Thanks to all of you for your help!!

I am not sure whether I can repay all this in this life of mine, but I am sure that whenever anybody needs help I will always be there for them!

I am feeling that I am the LUCKIEST person in this world, offcourse not because of any quality of mine, but ONLY because of the friends around me!!!