Monday, June 20, 2005

Back to Copy Cat ROLE :)

Jakob the Liar

At the Start of Movie :

Hitler goes to a fortune-teller and asks, "When will I die?"
And the fortune-teller replies, "On a Jewish holiday!"
Hitler then asks, "How do you know that?"
And she replies, "Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday!!"


Philadelphia

Tom Hanks (Andrew Beckett): That's their story. Wanna hear mine?

Denzel Washington (Joe): How many lawyers did you go to before me?

Tom Hanks (Andrew Beckett): Nine.

Denzel Washington (Joe): Go on!!


Cindrella Man

Russell Crowe (Jim Braddock):
I have to believe… that when things are bad… I can change them.


The Green Mile

Tom Hanks (Paul): On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That is was my job? My job?

Michael Clarke Duncan (John): You tell God that it was a kindness you done. I know you are hurting and worrying, I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss! Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain! Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we are coming from or going to, or why!! Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday! There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time!!
Can you understand?

Tom Hanks (Paul): Yes, John. I think I can!


Cast Away

Tom Hanks (Chuck): I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing.

One of his Friends : We buried you. There was a coffin, a gravestone... the whole thing.

Tom Hanks (Chuck) : I had a coffin?

His Friend : Yeah!

Tom Hanks (Chuck): Well, ....... what was in it?