Wednesday, June 29, 2005

the G@Me of $hiftinG!!

While all ideas are clear in your mind,
Shift your focus to get confused!

While walking on your path to the success,
Shift your road to start all over again!

While you are dreaming about your goals,
Shift to reality to see them vanished all!

While everything seems serene in life,
Shift the mind to the sudden insane outburst!

While everything is at its own place,
Shift their places to create chaos!

While you get settled at a place,
Shift your place in search of stability again!

I am really enjoying the game of shifting!

Morale of the Blog :

I am shifting my place again! (I am too weak in maths to remember the count!).

My old "Bakra"s ..Errrr.. Roomies (In order) :

Akela (First few days in Hotel), Sabarinathan, Srihari, Avijit, Venkat, Anantha, Sharad, Ravi, Deepak, Inderpuneet, Balaji, Sandeep, Sanjay, Goudhaman, Chandan, Nagendra, Ranga, Jayant, Mahesh, Vinayak!

My new Target "bakra"s :

Sumit, Vinayak (once again!), Bhaskar! May GOD bless them! They need "all d best" from you all!

Check out their smiles! My next target!!


BullsEye