Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fever's still ON......!

This is really getting interesting! First Ukraine chipped in for the quarter-final berth and now France, Zinedine Zidane showing his classy act finally! Also Australia gave a great fight to Italy. Hope Ukraine does the same in qtr final against Italy. I guess Italy has a good draw this time. I can see them in last four now!

I thought French team is too old and they will get easily beaten by Spain. But in a way, they are dark horse now. It will be tough on my boys (Brazil) to face them. But my boys are professional and hopefully they will put up a good show! However, I would have preferred them to play against Spain, neways.. let's see!

England will be in deep trouble unless Rooney clicks in their all important match against Portugal. Portugal is playing pretty good and are my favorites to win this encounter. They will definitely miss Deco. And if Beckham and Rooney can bend it together, then it will be hard for Figo's man to with this match!

Well well ...what should I say about this match : Arg vs Germany. This is THE MATCH! Germany is on roll and Argentina is not far behind...! Fortunately, Ballack fit for Argentina quarter-final clash. He can be the key to Germany's success in this clash. The unfair thing is, they are meeting in quarter-finals. I think they should have met at least in Semis. I am in for Germany! Fortunately this match is on Friday evening here. So I am all geared up to cheer up for Germany, because I want to see the repeat of last world cup final this time!!!!