Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Albert Einstein Quotes !!

I was working on the Theory of relativity in my latest dre@m! So here are few quotes from Albert Einstein !


"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours that's RELATIVITY."

"GRAVITY cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to REALITY, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to REALITY."

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

"I never think of the FUTURE. It comes soon enough."

"Only two things are INFINITE, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."


"What really interests me is whether GOD had any choice in the creation of the world."

"If A equals SUCCESS, then the formula is
_ A = _ X + _ Y + _ Z.
Where
_ X is work.
_ Y is play.
_ Z is keep your mouth shut."




Albert Einstein