Thursday, November 11, 2004

.....And Delbert gets a new Wallpaper on his LapTop : A B'day present.

Yesterday we celebrated Del's (My IT Manager) BirthDay in unique eStyle. Check out what he has to say about this. Extract from his mail to all of us after we 'did' it :

"Thanks for the heart attack!

The attached file has a screen shot of what was going on in my cubie. You have to put it in presentation mode to get the full effect. Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case may be), there's only so much room on a screen and a ton of the ST's got buried under other ones. The only thing better would have been a picture of me as these were filling my screen. I only actually watched about the first four hit, then I jumped out of my seat to find the GUIDE admin dude. Of course when I didn't find him, I ran back to my cubie to triage the situation and I find my screen filled up.

I'll have to take the rest of the day off as it is obvious that nothing serious is going to get accomplished in my cubie today. It will take me that long just to close all of the ST's.

Thanks to all and especially those who came by to make sure they didn't need to call an ambulance for me."


Will upload the Screen Shot mentioned in the above mail soon .......Watchhoutt !