Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Work, $leep and Pizza !

Yesterday I was terribly busy. Everybody in the office was screaming for my name and everybody wanted me to do their job first. I could not enjoy the news about the Presidential Election also !

And now I am stting in the office ..wondering what is still remaining to do ! I don't feel like working today and feeling sleepy too (what's new in that ?) !

Called Shirish yesterday to wish him on his B'day. Chambu was also there and was suprised to know that no body was drunk. Probably if I call them today, I can find all of them drunken !

Its time to eat something ....! Pizza ???? Let's eat Pizza today . Hopefully I will get a cheeze Pizza today in the canteen, else I will have to take the salad ! I am fine with anything !!

P.S. : I don't know why I am writing this blog ! May be just to come out of working mood ;-)